13 Dec 2013

12 Days Of Xmas Challenge Day 7 - Christmas Animals

Hello again lovely people! Today its back to the 12 Days of Xmas challenge and our theme is Christmas animals. I let Scarlett choose which animals I should do and after a lot of jumping up and down, she was fairly insistent that I paint penguins. Knowing her stubborn streak, I decided to do as I was told! ;)

I painted my nails with LA Colors French White and then painted in the black with LA Colors Black Velvet. I then dotted in the eyes and added in the feet/flippers and beak with Revlon Siren.




There is no doubt that these are not my finest work! However, they are cute and my harshest critic was a big fan of them so I'm not going to complain too much (plus I'm really glad she didn't suggest I scrap these and do something like polar bears!).

Our next prompt for the 12 Days of Xmas challenge is Holly, and I can't wait to bring you that one! In the meantime, check out all the other talented ladies taking part by following the links below :)


14 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the "I thought I'd better do as I was told"! I love these, penguins are my favourite animals, these are super cute =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! And I've learned that sometimes it's just easier to give in to an over-excited 7 year old with flu!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this whole hand of fuzzy little men! I love penguins, and for me they are all lil dudes in a tux!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Penguins are pretty awesome! I nearly added a bow tie but didn't want to create an opportunity for it all to go wrong! lol

      Delete
  3. The cuteness....it's overwhelming!!!!!

    I LOVE these babies, soooo cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I almost felt guilty when I took them off because they were so cute!

      Delete
  4. Cute lil Penguins :) love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable!! You did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I got told off for taking them off too soon!!! :)

      Delete