1 Feb 2014

Studded Hearts - another Valentines theme mani...

Hello everyone! Today I have another Valentine-ish mani for you. Its super simple, but I think its pretty effective, and as always, I haven't exactly gone down the traditional route.

I started with a single coat of Barry M Gelly Blueberry, which was enough for full coverage, and then added two coats of Models Own Indian Ocean. All the coverage online of the massive Models Own sale made me revisit my stash and I was really happy to rediscover this beauty!

Once dry I added a generous coat of Seche Vite to one nail at a time, and added heart-shaped and round silver studs all over the middle and ring finger, and a more delicate half moon design to the others.





I like how this turned out, I think the metal studs take the edge off the gushy lovey nature of the design just enough for me to be able to cope with it lol!

Hope you're all ready for some swatches coming your way soon, I have received some fab nail mail lately and I am dying to show you some of my new discoveries!

Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, the metal studs add a little edge and make for a super cool mani! I love they way you layered those up too, such a neat result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have all these studs and rhinestones hanging around and every now and again I get the burst of determination (and patience!) required to use them! :)

      Delete