13 Mar 2014

Purple madness! GOT Polish, Theme Buffet and NAILS 31DC!

Hello everyone! Today I have a three in one post for you. This mani combines the GOT Polish challenge and NAILS Magazine 31DC "Purple" prompts, along with FingerFood's Theme Buffet "Dots and Stripes" prompt. The polishes are all over 1 year old, there are dots and stripes and its all purple, so therefore made of win!

The base is two coats of Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear. I then taped on a grid pattern and went over the whole nail with French White before carefully removing the tape. I added dots to each white space using a selection of my favourite purples (light to dark: LA Colors Wisteria, Electra and Edgy) and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.





I was able to use some of my favourite colours in this design and I love the fact that I managed to get it to line up for the most part!

So that's my three for the price of one post! I hope you like it. There are loads of links beliw to some gorgeous nail art, so be sure to check them out!

Sam xx


18 comments:

  1. Perfect line up! I can't wait to start participating in the challenges! Hopefully we are moved and settled in the new house by end of next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so! Can't wait to see your creations! :)

      Delete
  2. It's great that you managed to do it 3 in 1, it's really creative! The light background is a great idea because it makes all your gorgeous purple colours stand out! :) love it <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I wish I could get prompts to work like that all the time! :) x

      Delete
  3. This looks really cool! A bit like all circle tic-tac-toe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I love the colour combination and it's good that you've managed to combine 3 themes into one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so happy to get 3 in 1 lol! :)

      Delete
  5. Your design is so lo vely. Out of the box thinking :) well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this design Sam the colors are pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! All my fave colours :) xx

      Delete
  7. wow all those purple shades look stunning on your nails!!

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this so much - prepare to see it homage'd lol xx

    ReplyDelete