28 Apr 2014

A Pointy Radiant Orchid Dotticure (and my first #NAILLINKUP mani :)

Hello everyone! Today I have a mani that I did quite some time ago, but that I completely forgot to post! That was until I saw the May/June issue of Nail It! magazine as they featured it in their dotticure section! 
It also coincides with me discovering a new nail art link up put together by Craftynail, Brijit's Digits and Eeeek! Nail Polish! and this week's theme is dotticure. Its a fairly non-committal link up where there are set weekly themes - you can dip in and out when you like and the Inlinkz remain open all month. You can find the themes, challenge graphics and Inlinkz here :D

I started with three coats of LA Colors Lilac Frost and then dotted on a French tip shape using Orly Pink Waterfall, Revlon Sassy and LA Colors Wisteria on four nails and fully dotted the accent nail, before finishing with Seche Vite.






This is such a simple design, but I think its pretty cool. A springy test for colour blindness on stiletto tips with a radiant orchid colour scheme - what's not to love? :)

Sam xx







7 comments: