2 Apr 2014

Don't Worry, Bee Happy! (A Born Pretty Store review)

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, we laid a new floor in Scarlett's bedroom and it didn't leave a lot of time for nails (apart from repairing the one that got broken - luckily on the non famous hand lol).

I will be catching up on my late TPC mani later on but for now I have a happy "Yay! Its nearly summer" mani using products I received for review from Born Pretty Store. They sent me some fabulous bee themed water decals which I have used here as part of a buzzy skittlette.

I painted my thumb and pinky nails with LA Colors Black Velvet before adding some of the cute little silver bee water decals (they applied so easily!). I painted my index finger with Kleancolor Neon Yellow and added a wide stripe of Black Velvet before adding a silver honeycomb decal through the middle. For my middle and ring nails, I freehanded some blakc and yellow stripes to complete the look, before finishing them all with Seche Vite.






I love this busy bee look! The little silver decals didn't look that impressive on the sheet, but once I started playing with them and they contrasted so well against the black polish, I was totally won over!

You can find these and a ton of other lovely decals (I have some super cute ones to show you at a later date!) here and you can use the code UKX31 to get 10% off your order.

I'm off for an extended nail catch up and hopefully will have a Tri Polish mani for you later today :)

Sam xx

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Curious - about how long does it take for your BPS stuff to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Quickest ever turnaround was 3 weeks but around 4 weeks seems to be the average. The longest was over 6 weeks but that was delayed at customs awaiting clearance once it reached the UK, so I think that causes the biggest potential hold up...

      Delete
  2. wonderful design!!!!like it !!

    ReplyDelete